COLLISION TECHNICIAN SYMPOSIUM
Stan Mitchell Enterprises is presenting an awareness event on Wednesday April 24th from 8 am to 4 pm at Lindsay Honda – 5959 Scarborough Blvd, Columbus, OH 43232. Tickets are $25.00 due at the door. See below to register.
Get a glimpse into many important elements of current and future collision repair requirements. As skilled tool to task technicians be part of one of two half day presentations as well as enjoying a combination lunch gathering with your peers.
Presentations will be on the following topics;
- I-CAR current as well as future training classes and reference materials available through RTS.
- Learn the State-of-the-art equipment offerings and future advancement trends.
- Paint and material product evolution and proper use reference data.
- A legal perspective on the responsibility and ultimate accountability you have for the repair quality you produce. Staying current in your tool to task skills. The expectations of OEM certification programs.
- Data sharing, repair reference sources and why it is important to you to have and use them.
- A tour of the Lindsay Honda/Acura parts inventory department. See and discuss the collision related service department mechanical/electronic code clearing and calibration procedures.
We will share with you the importance of pushing up to your management the needs you have in providing efficient production workflows. Being the experts closest to the workflows you are the best to contribute to the systems you work in. How you can engage more in your chosen work career and thrive in the everchanging repair environment you work in daily.
Enjoy a valuable opportunity of visiting with your peers in a positive sharing environment.
Lunch will be provided with your ticket cost of $25.00
Show how proud you are to be part of this miraculous industry by investing in this day. YOU, the repair technician, are the most integral part of quality in repair. Your personal satisfaction and the customer service experience is rooted in your tool to task skill expertise.